Monday 20 October 2008

between


monday is my blogday
here we go again
im here to find a middle way
between joy and pain

BETWEEN


between moon and sun
i found the one
between sun and moon
i found a tune

between you and me
i found the tea
between me and you
i found a clue

between here and there
i found nowhere
between there and here
i found no fear

between shit and crap
i found a gap
between crap and shit
i found a pit

between east and west
i found the best
between west and east
i found the beast.

between dark and light
i found a fight
between light and dark
i found a spark

between men and gods
i found no odds
between gods and men
i found zazen

between ti and do
i found no go
between do and ti
i found a mi

between life and death
i found a breath
between death and life
i found my wife

between old and young
i found a rung
between young and old
i found the gold

between rome and rio
i found my cleo
between rio and rome
i found my home

between one and zero
i found no hero
between zero and one
i found a sum

between love and art
i found my heart
between art and love
i found the dove

between tail and tongue
i found my lung
between tongue and tail
i found the grail

tbc...........







No comments: